About this Policy
MM Tours (www.mmtours.co.in) takes its data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously.
What Information do we collect about you?
Making an Enquiry or Booking a Trip
We will collect certain information from you when you make an enquiry or book a trip with us. Depending on your interaction with us and what products and services you use, typically we collect the following personal information:
- your full name, date of birth, gender (i.e. male/female/other), title, postal address, phone number, email address, next of kin, dietary requirements, height and weight, travel insurance details, passport details (including nationality and city of birth), passport scan, visa application, visa page scan;
- we may also ask for medical / health information, such as preexisting medical conditions, if you have a disability, medication that requires refrigeration, food allergies etc., some of which is considered sensitive information or special category data under relevant data protection laws; and
- any additional information you provide during the booking process to check if a trip is right for you, which may include personal information.
We also process and store records of the products and services you have enquired about or purchased from us, as well as collect and process information relevant to your booking (such as flights and accommodation details) that you have not booked through MM Tours, where this information has been passed to us by our partners and/ or third parties.
Our websites rely on “cookies” to provide a number of services to you. A cookie is a piece of data that a website sends to your browser and which is then stored on your computer or other internet enabled device. Cookies are generally one of two types, a session cookie or a persistent cookie. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that is placed on the device and remains until you leave one of our websites. A persistent cookie will remain on your device for a period of time or duration specified in the cookie despite you leaving our websites.
We also collect your technical identity data (including IP addresses, browser type and versions, other technology on the device that you use to access our websites, some of which is collected automatically), as well as information about your usage of our websites as you and others browse our websites.
Purposes of collection of personal information
We collect your personal information so we can:
- identify you and provide you with our products and services including notifying you about new products, services and promotions from time to time.
- understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service;
- set up, administer and manage our products and services,
- get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.
Collection use and disclosure of personal information for marketing
MM Tours has a large range of travel services. Marketing is an important part of our business. We want to collect, use and disclose your personal information to keep you up to date with the range of products and services available from MM Tours and which we think may be of interest to you. We use a wide variety of marketing strategies including mail, sms, telephone and other internet based marketing including targeted online advertising and online behavioural marketing. Third party marketing service providers may combine the personal information we disclose to them with information they already hold about you, in order to serve you with more relevant advertising about our products and services.
Security of your personal information
We hold your personal information in:
- computer systems;
- electronic databases;
- digital records;
- telephone recordings; and
- in hard copy or paper files.
Photo and Video
When you are travelling with us on a tour, as part of your experience you can share us a photo or video and we may publish that in our Social Media Handle as part our customer stories. We care about your privacy so if you do not wish for your photograph to be taken at any time, or to be included in any video, please let us know in advance. Any of your given photos will not be used for marketing purposes without your prior knowledge. Whilst we take every precaution to protect your privacy, we are not responsible for passengers who may take your photograph or video you without our knowledge.
We also integrate with third party payment gateways providers (such as Instamojo, GooglePay, PayTM) to facilitate payments between you and us and our partners and tour operators and agents, as applicable. These service providers share payment information so we can administer and handle your travel services reservation or tour.
We ask that you do not email or send in writing your payment card details to us or any of our partners at any time.
With your consent also, any calls with us, if any, may be recorded, and/or monitored for quality control, coaching and/or training and customer service purposes that assist in addressing your inquiries. As part of the recording. we may collect information such as the identity of the caller, the date and time of the call and the subject and resolution of the issue. For clarity, any financial information that may be provided during a telephone call is not recorded or logged by MM Tours.
Comments and Questions